American Technology Solutions offers the AVAYA open standards-based platform that accommodates customers with multi-vendor environments seeking to use their existing investments, supplement their existing solutions with specific collaboration products they need, and rapidly create and deploy applications. Our Avaya Phoenix solutions allow organizations to develop short- and long-term IT strategies and deploy them at their own pace. Regardless of whether your business consists of 5 employees or 3,000, we can help you to take all your forms of communication and get them working together, to dramatically improve collaboration and accelerate growth. Your company can be more spontaneous and intuitive in communications, more customer-friendly, and ultimately more profitable.
AVAYA’s unified communications solutions help companies increase employee productivity, improve customer service and reduce costs by integrating multiple forms of communications, including telephony, e-mail, instant messaging and video. With AVAYA unified communications solutions, customers can communicate effectively regardless of location or device.
Avaya Phoenix & Tucson Contact Centers
AVAYA is the global leader in the contact center market since their founding. AVAYA Tucson & Phoenix offers highly reliable, scalable communications-centric solutions that can improve customer service and help companies compete more effectively. The AVAYA IP Office Contact Center (IPOCC) is scalable to meet the needs of a customer that have up to 250 call center agents with a complete customer interaction suite consisting of call recording for all agents, skills based routing, voice, email, and chat multichannel capabilities including historical and real time reporting. If a customer requires further multichannel integration and up to 400 agents then AVAYA Contact Center Select is the “best in class” offering from AVAYA in the Small and Medium Enterprise Communications space.
AVAYA Suite of Products and Solutions
The AVAYA Products and Solutions American Technology Solutions offers are:
AVAYA’s Small and Medium Enterprise Communications (SME) solutions are designed to meet communications challenges facing small and medium enterprises. AVAYA IP Office, the award-winning, number one selling global flagship SME solution, helps simplify processes and streamline information exchange within systems. Communications capabilities can be added as needed, and AVAYA IP Office connects to both traditional and the latest IP lines—to give growing companies flexibility and the ability to retain and use their existing investment.
- Ethernet Switching — a range of Local Area Network switches for data center, core, edge, and branch applications;
- Unified Branch — a range of routers and Virtual Private Network appliances that provide a secure connection for branches;
- Wireless Networking — a cost-effective and scalable solution enabling enterprises to deploy wireless coverage;
- Access Control — solutions that provide policy decision to enforce role-based access control to the network;
- Unified Management — providing support for data and voice networks by simplifying the requirements associated across functional areas; and
- AVAYA Virtual Enterprise Network — an end-to-end virtualization strategy and architecture that helps simplify data center and campus networking. It optimizes business applications and service deployments in and between data centers and campuses, while helping to reduce costs and improve time to service
AVAYA’s Video Conferencing and Collaboration Solution.
The Scopia product portfolio is a powerful combination of hardware and software products that is fully standards-based and offers the highest performance available in today’s video conferencing solutions. Interoperability and interconnectivity is provided between any video-enabled device, such as a telepresence system, a conference room, a desktop or mobile video system, and with other telephony and unified communications solutions. Scopia solutions are used by institutions, enterprises, and service providers to create high quality, easy-to-use voice, video, and data collaboration environments, regardless of the communication network – IP, SIP, 3G, 4G, H.323, ISDN or next generation IMS.
Radvision’s complete solution includes all the components necessary to provide a total video, voice and data collaboration application.