Businesses that want to differentiate themselves in today’s competitive global market environment must be able to provide superior service and high quality customer interactions. The demands placed on an efficiently functioning contact center are high: service must be superior, and tailored to the individual needs of customers. Idle time and operating costs need to be reduced, while at the same time the business must be accessible around the clock, and still have the ability to respond quickly during peak busy times. These requirements are the key to the solution offered by “American Technology Solutions” (ATS).
With the AVAYA IP Office Contact Center ATS extends AVAYA innovation in contact centers to small and midsize businesses, giving them the simplicity and value they require. Optimized for use with AVAYA IP Office software, the solution enables blended multi-channel capabilities to enhance and expand customer communications.
IP Office Contact Center is a true end-to-end solution for businesses that want to differentiate their services from the competition, achieve better customer segmentation, and increase the value of each customer relationship – which will translate into more satisfied customers and a more profitable business.
With AVAYA IP Office Contact Center, businesses may integrate voice, e-mail, and web chat channels, and proactively manage the entire customer interaction life-cycle. Your business may begin at its own pace with one channel such as voice, for example, and add other channels such as e-mail as your objectives evolve.
With AVAYA IP Office Contact Center, you may implement a complete end-to-end customer service strategy to make your business a customer’s first choice. This fully integrated suite will deliver a variety of values and benefits to the customer, such as;
• Maximizing the value of every interaction by delivering consistent, personalized service and identifying cross selling and up-selling opportunities;
• Stronger customer relationships by enabling every employee to be a customer advocate, providing exceptional customer service across the business;
• Delivering the right service at the right level, anytime, anywhere through skills-based routing and multi-channel capabilities;
• Increasing first contact resolution (i.e. “I’m calling you today about the e-mail I sent yesterday”);
• Enabling your employees to be more productive by giving them the tools they need to proactively reach out to customers with new opportunities or to resolve issues
American Technology Solutions has found that there are key metrics the successful Small and Medium Enterprises require to meet and or exceed the clients’ expectation;
• Flexible Media Distribution;
• Integrated Multi-Channel Customer Contact Solution for Voice, Email and Web Chat;
• Customer Prioritization;
• Skills-Based Routing;
• Voice and Self-Service Solutions;
• Enhanced Outbound Campaigns;
• Online Monitoring;
• Historical Reports;
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR);
• Remote Workers
Let ATS design a comprehensive Call Center for you. ATS is backed by AVAYA the Worldwide Leader in Customer Contact Center Solutions on the leading Small and Medium Business Solution the AVAYA IP Office.